Business conference meets exotic vacation. A weekend of a lifetime.
Wow. My 2015 Thailand eCommerce retreat retreat has finally come to and end, and let’s just say it was A BLAST. We had people come from the U.S.A, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Singapore, the Philippines, Vietnam, and even from as far as Peru! I’m missing a lot of countries, but let’s just say we had an international crowd!
The amount of cultural diversity at my live events always amazes me… although it probably shouldn’t shock me based on how many international students we have:
So why did such a large group of us assemble in South East Asia for one silly event? What’s the all the hype about when people can learn almost anything from the internet these days? Why spend all the money and fly to Thailand?
These events are my Drop Ship Lifestyle Retreats and I hold them exclusively for members of my Drop Ship Lifestyle coaching program.
Why do I call them a retreat?
Because I don’t know what else to call them! They’re not quite a vacation because it involves a ton of networking, positive encouragement, and business insights. But I can’t call it a business conference because we spend the afternoons doing exotic activities like rock climbing, playing beach volleyball, and island hopping. It’s SO much more than a business conference, and it’s SO much more than a plain vacation.
It’s business education in the morning with an evening of snorkeling. It’s a time when entrepreneurs make serious breakthroughs that change their career while also getting out of their comfort zone and changing their life. So, retreat is the best name we’ve been able to come up with. If you can think of a better one, I’d love to hear it!
Anyway, here is an overview of my company, Drop Ship Lifestyle’s 2015 retreat’s schedule to help you get an idea of what I’m talking about.
- 10 pm – 1 pm: Guests Arrive and Check in Krabi Resort front Office
- 1 pm – 3 pm: Buffet Brunch / Networking on the Beach
- 6 pm: Dinner / Networking at the Krabi Resort
- 8 am – 9 am: Lead Value Optimization from Anton Kraly
- 9:30 am – 10:15 am: Managing Customer Service from Overseas with Johnny FD
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am: Product Listing Ad Optimization from Michael Erickson
- 11:30 am – 12 pm: Questions / Coworking
- 12 pm – 1 pm: Buffet Lunch on the Beach
- 1 pm: Transportation to Ferry to Railay Beach
- 1:30pm – 5pm: Rocking Climbing / Hiking / Beach Volleyball
- 6 pm: Group Dinner at Umberto’s Restaurant
- 8 am – 9:30 am: Amazon FBA Workshop with Michael & Nathan
- 9:30 am – 10 am: Coffee Break
- 10 am – 11 am: Facebook Advertising with Kim Barret
- 11 am – 12 pm: Business Confidence with Christopher Browning
- 12:30 pm – 1 pm: Buffer Lunch on the Beach
- 1:30 pm: Transportation to the Pier
- 2 pm – 7 pm: 4 Island Ferry Touch with Sunset BBQ Dinner
- 8 am – 9:15 am: Creating & Growing Membership Sites with Anton Kraly
- 9:15 am – 10 am: Digital Drop Shipping with Adam
- 10 am – 1 pm: Mastermind Groups
- 1 pm – 5 pm: Pool Party at the Krabi Resort
- 6 pm: Closing Party at the Hilltop Restaurant
Here is a video recap of the event:
Some of the highlights include:
Tons of members showing up early to get Scuba Diving time in:
Late night beers with new friends:
Sale notifications coming in at all hours (congrats to Simon on his FIRST SALE!):
Exploring beautiful beaches with amazing people:
Rock Climbing at one of the best locations in the world:
Learning from eCommerce experts:
Talking business over lunches (with a gorgeous view)
and a new band of our members performing at the retreat’s closing party!
and inspired by how many successful students were in attendance, I got the idea for our new $100,000 forum.
Which begs the question, can 2016’s Thailand eCommerce retreat be topped? 2015 was an amazing year for us at Drop Ship Lifestyle, and we’ve got some exciting stuff in the works.
A lot of people have been asking if we are going to be holding another retreat in 2016…